Wednesday 17 July 2019

Happy birthday Billy

Today is a very special day, my sweet Billy is 11 today. He is so funny and every time I tried to take some photos of him yesterday he purred and rubbed around me. Here are a few...you will have to imagine the purring sound effects 😸




He loves to roll around and unlike most cats adores being tickled and kissed on his tummy. 


Inside his favourite place to sit and watch me is from "his" green chair.
More tickles and more purring...

This sweet boy brings me so much joy.
Happy birthday dear Billy.
My card is a combination of stamps from 2 of my design team companies, Visible Image and STAMPlorations. It is the right combination as  Billy sits and watches me create so many projects for them, in my garden studio in the summer and from the corner of the kitchen in the winter
The Cheshire cat stamp is by Visible Image and I have coloured him with Zig watercolour pens. The background was made with Brushos. The tea cups and sentiment is by STAMPlorations. I paper pieced the cup.

 It is the perfect sentiment for today as good things always happen over a cup of tea in my house!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

STAMPlorations theme and sketch anything goes 
Penny Black and More 3/3 summer colours
Happy little stampers anything goes
Simon says stamp Monday animal magic


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Billy sends his birthday purrs.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. He really is a handsome boy Jane, and cats are such good compainions (when they are not trying to kill you by getting under your feet) Have a very happy birthday Billy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday beautiful Billy boy ... what a handsome cat he is and the purrfect little friend!!
    I hope your Mum has lots of treats for you today Billy.
    And of course the Cheshire cat is just spot on for todays card!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cat pictures are soooo sweet!!!! And a fantastic card too! Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and More's Summer Colors challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cat! Love your card the colours are just right for our challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* Billy! I love the card too! Have a fun week.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy purrfect birthday! What a cutie and so affectionate. I love your card with the Cheshire Cat in the teacup. Very funny and bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Cheshire Cat is perfect for such a celebration. Happy birthday Billy! Wishing you many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design, very funny graphics and excellent colors
    Thank you for joining our game at HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope Billy Boy enjoyed his birthday, Jane! What a super bright, fun card! Love the background you have created! Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x