Monday 26 August 2019

Still snowing on my blog in August

Wow what amazing weather we are enjoying again and it might be the hottest August bank holiday on record today. Temperatures are predicted to reach 32c. I hope you have enjoyed a great bank holiday weekend if you are in the UK and that today finishes it off perfectly. We spent Saturday on the beach at the south coast with our daughter and family. It was splendid.
We took our grandbabies to the beach for a paddle and shell collecting so that Mum and Dad could do some clearing ready for their building works.
There is nothing quite like grandparent time...

Well my Monday make could not be a greater contrast to the current weather as I am still sharing some samples using the new Visible Image Christmas stamps.
Today I am showcasing 2 sets.
and 
This is what I got up to.
 I made a background on watercolour paper using Brushos and added some yellow Pixie powder for some sparkle.
Once dry I stampedt and red embossed the words stamp.

I also made a background using Sleigh blue Infusions.

I then cut the backgrounds to size and cut out an oval from the top layer using an old Marianne die.
Next I stamped snowman Jack and gave him a little colour with watercolour pens. I stamped his hat and scarf on paper for paper piecing.
Here he is
such a handsome chap!
I also stamped and cut out some of the sentiments from his set.
Here is my finished card
and a couple of close ups


and one final shot
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Lil patch of crafting friends 3/3 anything goes
Rudolph's days  anything goes 1/1
Crafty hazelnut's Christmas challenge  anything goes
Christmas at sweet stampin 2/2  anything goes/snowpeople
Christmas cards all year round 1/3 add a tree

All the new release are available here now.

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

 Thanks for stopping by,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Great card Jane but there is something quite surreal about looking at snowman today!! :)
    Gorgeous pics of the kids!!
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely time at the beach, Jane and making the most of the heatwave we're having at the moment. Great Christmas card. I love the background you've created for the super snowman. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your darling little grandchildren are lucky to have such devoted grandparents as you both are. I also love that card.. the season is coming, isn't it? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jane, looking good as are your dear photos.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beach side pictures! I love your snowman card too! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Happy Rudolf Days x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card, I love the background and the gorgeous snowman.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have put a lot of work into this lovely card! The snowman is so cute the way you have assembled him and your background is fabulous!

    Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x