Monday 16 December 2019

December things with wings for STAMPlorations

Hello and welcome to the 2nd of my "special" posts for STAMPlorations for the bimonthly "Things with wings" event. 

In these post I am showcasing some fabulous STAMP products which of course "have wings!" If you missed my October special post you can see it here.

This feature is every 2 months on the 3rd Monday of the month. All the details are for December are here. I have linked all the products I have used to the website which you can find here

For my first card I worked with these products
Flutterby stencil
For the birds die
and a sentiment from Party time
If you use my special code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout you can save an extra 20% on top of any current savings!

This is what I got up to. I used some ink sprays on watercolour card and cut it down
I then added crackle paste through the stencil

I love the way the cracks appear once dry.
I die cut the birds from inky mop up card  adding some more distress ink to the edges. 

I then stamped and embossed the sentiment and matted it onto black card.
Here it is;
with a close up. 

My second card uses another stencil
Lupinus
and a sentiment from Party time


Once dry I added some blue gilding paste which you will see in the finished photos.
I stamped and gold embossed the dragonflies. I fussy cut them out and added blue Stickles Glue. 
Here is my finished card.
And a close up, showing all the texture and shine.
If you leave a comment here and/on the store blog you could also be the lucky randomly chosen winner of a $15 gift code to spend on the website. One winner will be chosen from all the comments left on the special December Things with wings posts. All the details are for December are here.

 I will be back with my 3rd Things with wings installment on February 17th. 

Remember if you would like to buy any of the products I have used from the website just enter my code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout to get 20% off on top of any current discount being offered.This is a direct link to the web site

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x

21 comments:

  1. Such AMAZING creations! I LOVE your colors and backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thought of dragonfly/butterfly times again!! :)
    Enjoy your week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane - your backgrounds are amazing - beautiful work TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ink spray background is amazing! Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative. I like how you used the stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and AMAZING backgrounds - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty creations! I really love the Lupinus stencil... one of my faves! Beautiful with the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Jane! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome background for the white crackle butterflies. Love the colours and textures on the second card. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of the cards are so very pretty. I love the use of the crackle paste. Those flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. M. Gee! These are both just spectacular!! Love them both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so gorgeous!!! I LOVE the first one with the butterflies in the background; stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stamped white butterflies
    are great. They pop off the
    card - much better than if
    they were colored in.
    The dragonflies are fancy.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards! I LOVE the first card posted!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful projects, but I especially love that coloured mica dripping...luscious! I do love a drip or two ;-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards. The first card's background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty projects! Love how you heat embossed the white butterflies. Striking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Forgot to add how much I love the dragonflies too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so creative and beautiful! Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, absolutely stunning, I love lupinus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x