Sunday 15 December 2019

More holidays with STAMPlorations

Wow time is racing away and it is now only 10 days til Christmas. I am enjoying using all my cherished Christmas crockery. It makes my cappuccino taste even better.
It is time for some mid month inspiration for our last STAMPlorations challenge of the year for the theme and photo prompt challenge team. The theme is Stamps and Holidays. This can be any holiday eg Easter etc but for me as I am Mrs Christmas this had to be Christmas  for me.  This is the link.
You can choose to go with the holiday theme or chose to go with something from the photo; perhaps the colours, images..or as I always love to challenge myself to do...both! If it is not obvious just let us know on your post.
I used Christmas reindeer
and the brilliant Christmas baubles
Remember that if you use my special code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout you can save an extra 20% on top of any current savings!

As always I love to use both the theme and photo prompt.
I stamped and gold embossed 3 bauble and coloured them in. I then cut them out.
I added embossed stamping in the colours of the theme to some plum coloured card. The green embossing powder is a tinsel variety. I also stamped the sentiment in white.
I then attached the baubles adding green twine and ribbons. 
This is my card.
It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winner.  There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again this is the link to follow. to the challenge with all the info you need.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

  I will be back on Monday with my 2nd  "Things with wings" special post for STAMPlorations, there are prizes to be won so don't miss it!

Bye for now,

Jane x


2 comments:

  1. Love those little baubles, they remind me of the kind that were on our tree when I was a child!
    Speaking of Easter (sorry), did you know the Creme Eggs are in the shops!! :)
    have a great new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Jane, the baubles are lovely. I love your Christmas crockery.....which reminds me that I need to get out my Santa and snowmen glasses out to use. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x