Monday 7 December 2020

A merry Visible Image Christmas

Hello it's time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image. Today I am sharing a Christmas card as this is my last DT post for this year. 
Everywhere is looking very festive...I so love this time of the year. We managed to get up to the garden centre to buy our tree and I loved seeing lots of decorations up for sale. 




For my Christmas card I worked with one of the 2020 Christmas stamp sets 
and a sweet sentiment from their 2019 Christmas release.

I do love a "chalkboard" background on Christmas cards and use them a lot. This is how I made it.
I used white pigment ink on black card and repeat stamped all over. 


I stamped the holly once more in black ink onto white card and cut it out. I coloured the berries and then added glossy accents for some shine.
I then stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a heart shaped die. Once the glossy accents had dried I put my card together.
Here it is;
with a close up

and one last shot.

 All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.
Thanks for stopping by today.

A little heads up before I go, there is a fantastic competition over on Visible Image friends Facebook page. There are 5 X £25 vouchers up for grabs for sharing your Christmas 2020 Visible Image cards. The winners will be drawn randomly. Don't miss out and if you are not a member just request to! This is the link  here It is open worldwide.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Awe look at those lovely shiny berries, wonderful as always!!
    Thank you for our gorgeous card that arrived today, just love those cats. :)
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x