Wednesday 8 June 2022

Where flowers bloom for Visible Image

  Good morning it's time for my fortnightly blogged design team make for Visible Image. Visible Image added a new product to their line earlier this year, their layering dies. These are so incredibly versatile. The only limit to their use is your imagination. Today I would like to share another way to use the fabulous  Framed fibres die.

 I shared a canvas earlier this year, by cutting up the die cut, with this make here; using it with the creative chaos flower set and the mesh die.
Today I wanted to share a way of using it again for flower stems, but in a different way and using it within its frame. 
I used the gorgeous Where flowers bloom set for this project.

This is what I got up to;

I used both flower stamps and the numbers stamp to create a background; I simply repeat stamped using Versafine Clair green oasis ink over a piece of yellow mop up inky card from my stash,

I positioned the  Framed fibres die 
and ran it through my Sizzix Switch die cutting machine. (I absolutely love this machine. I had a manual Big Shot for years but this bigger (A4 size) and electronic model is the bees knees! )

I also had a piece of silver sparkle alcohol ink card inked with alcohol inks in my stash which I also cut out using the die.
I removed the 1st die cut from the frame.
and using the same numbers stamp, repeat stamped all over using Summertime Versafine Claire ink.

To attach the sparkly inside die cut I decided to use acetate as I really wanted the "stems" to stand out as a feature.
I cut a piece of acetate slightly bigger than the aperture
and adhered the sparkly fibres frame in place using Glossy accents.

Next it was time to make my flowers. These were stamped onto a piece of shaving foam marbled card coloured with distress re inkers. 
I cut them out, coloured the centres with gold glitter pen and added Glossy accents.
I also stamped out the words Love, Laugh and Bloom using Summertime ink and cut them out. Once the flowers were dry I put my design together. 

Here it is finished
with a couple of close ups

and one final shot;

I also took it out into the garden and took a photo.....

You can see where my inspiration often comes from! 

All the Visible Image links are listed below;

The Visible Image Group page is over on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 
 I organize a monthly artist trading card swap there.  We are celebrated a whole year of swapping in May. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you are most welcome to join us. Nearly 100 members, worldwide, have taken part since it started. It's been such fun and it's so lovely to receive a unique piece of art from your partner in the post. The details for each swap are  put up in the group on 23rd of the month. There is no "monthly" commitment, just join in when you have the time! 

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here


Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and their website is here. 

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more samples than I have the time to blog.

Back soon,

Bye for now. 


Jane x

3 comments:

  1. WOW stunning card and you made some fabulous backgrounds-love the brilliant fibres die and beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning card,you made some fabulous backgrounds,love the fibres die and beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that is gorgeous Jane ... and so cleverly made!!
    Enjoy the rest of your week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x