Wednesday 1 June 2022

Seeing stars in June with Country View challenges

Hello and welcome to June. It's time for our new challenge over at Country View Challenges. Our theme this month is "Seeing stars" so we would like to see projects with a starry theme as the focus.  You can make anything you like using any products. You can enter a maximum of  5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

I used the following products; I have added clickable links within this post to the CVC website. If anything is out of stock just add your name in the email notification and Susan will email you when she has them back in stock. 

Visible Image Lost for words.

with the stars from their Midnight sky set.
This is what I got up to;
 The background was make with shaving foam marbling using distress reinkers. I used WOW Golden glow embossing powder for the stars

I then used Versafine Paradise to stamp the larger stars in the set.
I stamped the celebrate sentiment from Lost for words and the larger stars onto blue cardstock and heat embossed it in white. 
It was them then time to put my design together adding some of my own star dies and some from Tim's Holtz swirling stars die set.
Here is my finished card
with a close up;
and one last shot;
You will see that I had quite a few stars left over....my next design team make shared on 13th June will show what I did with some of them.

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our June challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
 Once again all the details for the challenge are  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00

Once again here you can find all the details for our June challenge  here.

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... you can't beat a bit of gold!!
    Happy new month my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much detail in your card Jane. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jane, I love how the dark blue looks against your colourful background! Take care and have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background and great design!!! Have a happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such an amazing card! I love how you created all those stars - so beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy June! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x