Hi Everyone. It's time for my fortnightly design team make for Visible Image. Today I am sharing a set of artist trading card using the gorgeous Across the miles stamp set from the brand new 2026 Christmas release.
I've created a set of three festive Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). Measuring just 2.5 x 3.5 inches, they're the perfect little canvases for creating miniature Christmas scenes.
I love making ATCs they are such a great way of sharing your art. I organise a monthly swap over in the Visible Image Fans Facebook group. If you would like to join us do check out the link here.
The backgrounds are made from pieces of Distress Stain Spray cardstock left over from previous projects in my stash – a great way to make use of those colourful offcuts.
I stamped the Dear Santa sentiment and a postmark at the top of each ATC
The Across the Miles stamp set is such a versatile addition to the new release, making it perfect for everything from cards and mixed media projects to festive ATCs. I hope I've inspired you to have a go at creating some miniature Christmas art of your own!
If you hurry there is still a fab bundle offer for the whole release, check it out here.
Remember to follow my Instagram account here where I share all my creative makes.
Bye for now,
Jane x











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.
Jane x