Hi Everyone, the fab new Simon says stamp "Every Happiness" release has just launched. You can shop the whole collection here.
I was delighted to be sent the gorgeous Forest Forage in Summer 3411ssc stamp set available here to create with and I couldn't wait to get inky. As soon as I started stamping the ideas just kept coming! This beautiful mix of florals and foliage images are so much fun. Before I knew it I had create no less than five projects.
Over the coming days, I'll be sharing each project individually on my Instagram account here along with a closer look and a few details about how I made them. But first I thought it would be nice to gather them together here in one post.
For this release I created:
Hand-stamped gift wrap, proving that your stamps don't have to be reserved just for cards! I love creating my own wrapping paper to make a gift feel even more special.
A coordinating gift tag, which pairs perfectly with the stamped wrapping paper and adds a lovely handmade finishing touch. A step by step for this project is on my IG account here
A bookmark, because these sweet images were just too cute not to turn into something practical as well as pretty!
Two handmade cards, each using the stamp set in a different way;
First a slimline monochromatic card with a Tim Holtz butterfly and just a pop of red
and a square "wreath" card
One of the things I love most about stamp sets like this is how versatile they are. You can use them for cards, gifts, home décor, journals, bookmarks and so much more. It's always satisfying to stretch your supplies and see how many different projects you can create from a single set.
I hope these projects inspire you to look beyond traditional cardmaking and try something a little different with your stamps. I'd love to know which project is your favourite by leaving me a comment below!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and don't forget to check back over the next few days as I'll be sharing each project in more detail over on Instagram.
Happy crafting!
See you soon,
Jane x






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.
Jane x