Ho Ho Ho it's a busy blog day for me today with my 2nd post! It's that wonderful time of the year, yes it's time for the 2026 Christmas release from Visible Image! It is available exclusively for now on the HobbyMaker website.
Mark will be on your HobbyMaker TV screens at 6pm with the festive launch today. He was on at 2pm and you can catch that show here on rewind for 7 days.. There are lots of great offers and inspiration as well as all our design team samples.
This festive collection includes 5 gorgeous stamp sets featuring:
Across the Miles; A charming pillar box with robins
Marshmallow dreams; A cosy hot chocolate cup
Merry and Bright; A beautiful Christmas tree
All wrapped up; Wrapping paper fun kraft set
Christmas Magic; A festive stocking set
There are also 3 fabulous stencils:
Close knit
Snowfall
First class
Over the coming days I'll be sharing the design team samples I've created over on Instagram here using this wonderful collection, along with plenty of inspiration and ideas for your Christmas crafting. I can't wait to show you what I've been making!
Here's a little taster of what I have been making
I'm sharing my cosy fireplace with the "stockings hung" later so do pop on over to Instagram here and to see it in full with some process photos.
Bye for now,
Jane x






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.
Jane x