Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my latest STAMPlorations Design Team make, and I've gone full-on autumn with this one!
I'm using 3 new products today, first up is STAMPcuts Retro Gratitude. This is a pack of ready-to-use die-cut typography pieces featuring layered retro lettering in a warm, earthy palette
secondly
and last but not least the new
This is how my card came together;
I started by creating a rich, inky background using Distress Stain Sprays. I allowed the inks to run and added some extra drips too. I love all the little drips, splatters and variations you get with these sprays — perfect for an autumn mixed-media look.
Using the Found fragments #1
and rusty hinge distress ink I randomly stamped over the inky background.
For my focal panel I used an ATC from the Sweet autumn ATC set which brings in those softer florals and gorgeous seasonal colours. I teamed this with one of the fabulous STAMPcuts Retro Gratitude sentiments. I chose “with gratitude”, which seemed just right for an autumnal card.
I distressed around the edges of a floral card from the Sweet autumn ATC set
It was then time to put my design together. A scattering of sequins added the finishing touches and a little bit of sparkle.
I really enjoyed mixing the grungy inky background with the pretty florals and bold retro typography — lots of different elements, but I think they all work together beautifully.
And finally on the back of the card you can see how I used one of the phrases from the Maker's mark #1
It's a lovely way of adding something personal to your cards.
Remember if you use my unique DT code STAMPGIRLJANE at checkout on the website you can take a whopping 20% off your order!
There are lots of lovely new products on the website so do take a peep here.
Bye for now,
Jane x













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.
Jane x