Yesterday I shared the exciting Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® news and showed you my first makes. If you missed seeing them check out this link. I was sent the gorgeous Today and Every Day stamp set (2405ssc) to create with, and I have had great fun exploring all the possibilities it offers.
This beautiful floral set includes a lovely wreath along with lots of additional floral and leafy elements, giving you so many ways to mix, match and create your own designs. I decided to see just how much I could get from the set and created four cards and a tag.
Today it’s time for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Party! 🎉
There are lots of talented artists taking part, so be sure to check out the link here to see all of the amazing projects being shared.
As a special treat I have a very special exclusive offer for you courtesy of SSS.
Yes you can get this gorgeous nesting stars set for free if you spend $30 or more on the SSS website. This is the link to the website. Just add it to your cart/basket, enter the code STRZ and it will be included in your order for FREE! How awesome is that! My other designer family members have other offers and codes for you to use so do check out the party for their links, pay them a visit and gather all your codes!
I’m absolutely delighted to be part of the party, and today I’m sharing the last of the five projects I created using the Today and Every Day stamp set (SSS2405).
I made this autumn inspired card using distress inks for the background.
Here's a couple of close ups of this gorgeous wreath, I added flowers from the other stamps in the set which I fussy cut, coloured and decoupaged onto the wreath so they have some dimension too. I will share a step by step over on Instagram of how this came together.
I’ve loved creating with this beautiful set and discovering just how many different looks and styles can be achieved with it. I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my projects as much as I’ve enjoyed making them! Remember that this is just the start of the month long STAMPtember celebrations so do check out SSS on social media. This is the link to the blog party
Also please come over to Instagram to see all that I share, this is the link.
Thanks for stopping by,
Have fun at the party and enjoy seeing all the exclusive collaborations SSS has in store for you, all month long.
Bye for now,
Jane x





Such a sweet card! Nice coloring.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteI love wreaths and this card is exceptional! Thanks for inspiring!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty!
ReplyDelete