Thursday 29 July 2010

A successful jewellery party

Well the party was a great success, thanks to my Mum and Dad. Guests were able to sit out in their beautiful  garden too, it was  a lovely morning and the weather was kind.

Here is the set up before everyone arrived showing the main table and the Summer Sale in the background.


Below shows my Swarovski earrings range (always popular) and some lampwork glass focal beads. I also introduced my new range of Brass vintage look jewellery (on right). The clock does not work so no it was not 7.30am it was actually 11am!


My Mum (far right above) helping guests make their choices.

Lots to choose from!

Thanks Mum and Dad for being the perfect hosts. Jx

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful, Jane!

    Would be so great to explore and try on jewelry like that, no rush and salesperson in hurry to serve girl next to you already. And your pieces seem so beautiful, I ENLARGED images to maximum to get a better view ;)

    Greetings from HOTTEST Finland (it´s almost ten o´clock and we still have +30C outside!) again!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Mia that is too hot to sleep! It's pleasant here at the moment but we do need some rain as the grass everywhere looks like hay.

    Thank you for your kind comments, it really was a fun party and as you say people love to just browse and try on and I leave them to it unless they want my help... all very civilised!

    Try to keep cool in that heat.

    Take care, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x