Monday 26 July 2010

A newbie joins the world of blogs!

Well goodness me who would have thought I would join the world of blogging! Here I am at that 1st posting wondering if any one at all is out there? I would LOVE anyone to comment on my blogs, just to say hi and for me to realise I am not talking to myself but even if you don't want to comment please do have a read.

I have thought about doing this for some time and I realise that it's actually a great way of looking back at all the good things in life. Yes it is a busy world but I am happy in my skin and very content at where I am. Life has had it's share of ups and downs but I am grateful for all my life's experiences.

My passion out of work is my silver smithing and my jewellery making so my first photo will be of a piece of my jewellery as I am holding a party at my Mum's this Thursday.

Thanks for reading this.....here we go....... Jx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,

    Feels so great to be leaving this comment, and I cannot wait to read more and see pictures of your beautiful jewelry. I know life is busy-busy sometimes, but when you find time to write a few lines, post a picture, you´ll enjoy reading them later for sure, as you said.

    Happy blogging - I´ll be seeing you here often!

    Sunny greetings from Finland!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia,

    I'm SO glad you are the very first person to leave a comment (and read my blog!). I always enjoy reading your blog, it's such a happy read and your sewing skills and creativity are second to none. I really hope that this will also be a happy read!
    I shall be composing my first entry today and adding some photos too so come back soon.

    Have a wonderful day, blog soon,

    Love, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x