Monday 28 September 2020

Creating some autumn calm for Visible Image

Good morning it's time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image. Did you see the 2 shows on Create and Craft TV last Wednesday? If you missed them you can still catch up by watching them on the Create and Craft website until this Wednesday. Details are at the bottom of this post.  They were great shows, Mark did some awesome demos and you can see so many of our samples there too. Visible Image will be on your screens monthly I will share the details of the October show in my next DT post or of course you can keep up on social media, all the links are at the bottom of this post. 

Autumn arrived last week and there has certainly been a dip in the temperatures. However Mother Nature is showing off such beautiful hues of colour and I am loving witnessing the glows of reds and gold all around me. 



So I thought I would create something with some mellow autumnal vibes for my share today.  I worked with the following products;
Background stamps from Universal
the sentiment from Create your calm
 and bubbles from The guardian angel
This is what I got up to;
First I sprayed picked raspberry and twisted citron distress stain sprays onto mixed media card.
I added some distress ink through the Atomic flower stencil
Next I stamped a pattern using red archival ink and stamps from the Universal stamp set.
and ended up with this background
I also added some bubbles stamping which you can see in the final photo.
I stamped, coloured and cut out the brilliant  caterpillar and his toadstall adding some glitter and glossy accents as seen. I also stamped the sentiment from Create your calm onto the background.
Here is my finished card.
with a close up
and one final shot.
All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

You can watch the Create and Craft Christmas show here; until Wednesday

and the autumn vibes show here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.
There is going to be a Facebook Live sharing all our DT samples for the shows later this week, do check out the time/date on the Visible Image Facebook page. You will be able to see all the sparkle and shine which it is so difficult to show using photos! 

Thanks for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. You have inspired me to create my own autumnal card with my VI stamps & stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Jane, just love the toadstool!!
    Your garden is looking lovely, loved the images over on insta.
    Hppy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the colours. Makes me think of Alice in Wonderland
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x