Friday 10 August 2018

Golfing Jack

I finally had a chance to download my photos from my son's lunch he hosted for us last weekend. You will notice that Jack is wearing his first shoes as yes he is now toddling everywhere!
He was fascinated by the putting green my son has in his garden.
 and Bear was on hand to help out. 
It was really hot so we chased the shade around the garden
whilst we admired all his lovely plants, my Mum even bought him a joke frog to put in one of his pots.
Bear kept a look out for everyone.
It was such a delightful day.

My card today was inspired by all the lovely flowers in my son's garden and is a new Thank you card for Dotty's Teahouse where it went up for sale today.
I used my very loved but sadly no longer for sale Visible Image Bronte border stamps behind some Tom Holtz die cut wildflowers. The little tag stamp is Lili of the Valley.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

Happy Little stampers Clean and simple challenge 1/3  die cuts
Addicted to stamps and more 1/3 Clean and simple
Happy little stampers die cuts challenge anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday distress it my wildflowers are coloured with distress inks and I stamped the Bronte verse using several summery colours. 
A bit more time to craft 2/3 anything goes
Lil patch of crafting friends 2/3 anything goes

The weekend has arrived, enjoy yours. I hope to be able to finally have a sort out in the garden now that it has cooled down enough to work out there without getting burnt to a frazzle! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and for your very kind comments. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x





10 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty card! I really like your Cheshire Cat too. I'm glad you had such a nice day with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time at your son's lunch, thanks for the sharing the photos. Love your beautiful card, lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son has a wonderful garden! Jack is as cute as a button.. where was Daisy? I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We're off to a wedding tomorrow and it's outside. I hope I don't melt. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely garden M has ! Adorable pics of Jack ... and Bear too of course.
    Such a pretty little card today. :)
    Have a great weekend my friend, we're off to an airshow today and thankfully the sun is shining.
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful! Love your flowers! Perfect use of distress inks too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for linking up at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a soft and pretty contemporary design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a goregous card! Love the pretty colours. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the background behind that terrific floral die cut..... beautiful card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Happy Little Stampers CAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What unusual colours, the die cut flowers look fabulous over your background. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x