Friday 17 August 2018

Finding joy in the little things

We had a fab time at Southsea last week and the weather was really kind, sunny but not too hot. We had lunch at the 10th hole again which I have shared with you in the past so I didn't take any new photos.  If you missed it one of my previous posts can be seen via the link here This is a super lunch spot and I highly recommend it if you are in the area. 

Daisy and Jack had a super time in the swing park and I took a couple of fun snaps...just how much joy can a swing bring!

This was Daisy in the same swing park 4 years ago....bless!
Daisy took Jack down the slide too

It's the little things isn't it! You can also see that Jack is wearing his first pair of shoes...yes he is now toddling everywhere...and getting into places you would not believe!

You may remember me sharing photo of the swan boats on our previous visits... ..always tied up..
well on this visit I was delighted to see that people were out having fun in them.
I did offer Daisy a ride but she found the swings far more exciting!

I thought my card today should be just as joyful and fun. It is a new baby card for sale at Dotty's...and no before you ask there is no hidden meaning here with new babies in the family (other than my niece who is expecting number 2 in December). 
I love this Lili of the Valley baby quote stamp and it is a popular sentiment down at Dotty's.
The sweet animal die cuts are a sizzix set I got in one of Country View's sales a while back. The other dies are Cheery Lynn and Joanna Sheen.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

That's crafty 2/3 animal magic
Penny Black and More 3/3 I spy something beginning with B My Bs are bird, beak, babies (stamp), brad, blue (brad and some of the flowers) 
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes
Lil patch of crafting friends 3/3 anything goes
Time out 1/3 how bright can you be?

It's nearly the weekend again and I hope you take a moment to find some joy in the little things too. 
Thanks for stopping by and as always thanks for your kind comments too.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x



7 comments:

  1. Well I must admit I still like a swing myself and nothing delights A more than having granny on the swing next to her! :)
    Lovely pics of your little ones having fun, how much does the baby Daisy pic look like Jack!!
    Gorgeous little baby card too ... I do love babies!!
    Happy weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Loved looking at the photos as well! :)
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty new baby card Jane and it really is a lovely sentiment, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Jane, so many cute details on the baby card! Fun photos too!
    Thank you so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More challenge!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab sentiment, not seen that one before. Love how you put it all together. Thanks again for sharing at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet collection of animal die cuts - so perfect for a baby card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Thank you for sharing it with us at That’s Crafty! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x