Monday 6 August 2018

Grinning like the Cheshire cat

Good Monday morning everyone and it's time for some more Wonderland inspiration for my weekly design team post for Visible Image. This new release is going down a storm in the crafting world and people are falling in love with these quirky characters all over again.
Today I am sharing my sample made with the fabulous Cheshire cat.


 As I adore all things cat, he is one of my favourites even though I genuinely love them all.
I decided to make a rather "out of this world" background for him so I got out my black card and distress oxides.
and made up a purple based galaxy background.
I took the time tunnel stencil

and added gold ink through it. In real life this really shimmers.
I coloured my cat with Promarkers and cut him out. I also stamped and gold embossed the words onto black card.  I then put my design together.

Here it is
I stamped the "invisible" cat face stamp in the gold rays and added the fun claw marks too.
 I added glossy accents to his eyes for extra mad shine!
The little fish stamp is such fun and I think this sentiment sums a lot of us up particularly when crafting!
Inside the card I could not resist stamping this....
and one final photo

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

As you like it 1/3  fur or feathers mine is fur because I adore my Billy cat, he is even the avatar for my blog.
Simon says stamp Wednesday make your own background
Cute card Thursdays anything goes
The Artistic stamper 1/3 anything goes
Stamping sensations 1/3 use your current favourite stamp  I adore my new Cheshire cat stamp!
That's Crafty 1/3 animal magic
Simon says stamp Monday wild things

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

There is also a really generous  multi-buy offer here on the website if you buy all 7 stamps sets, but you need to hurry as it only lasts until 31 August.

You can also follow Visible Image via:



and


Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing my latest creation today. I really appreciate the kind comments you leave me too. Our heatwave continues here in the South of England and summer is in full swing. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x


9 comments:

  1. A very striking card in the bold colours Jane, thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations chalenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Jane!! Your purple Cheshire Cat is so fun! Love the fish bone tracks inside. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I do love the grin on that Cheshire Cat! :)
    Lucky you with your heatwave, although to be fair it is very warm here just grim and grey!
    We have two little poppets staying here tonight while their mum and dad have a night away! I'm putting my feet up it has been a busy day!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and clever card, Jane! I hope it wins you some of the contests. I'm enjoying spending time with my girls in Ohio.. and of course the new puppy. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! great great card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, you are so talented! I love how your cards are always unique and out of the box. I love the whole distressed galaxy background for your critter and stencil. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous creation, Jane! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is amazing and the background with the inks is great.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous card and I just love that quirky stamp set. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at our Animal Magic challenge over at That's Crafty!
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x