Monday 16 April 2018

Spring time warmth

Good morning. Wow what a gorgeous sunny Saturday I enjoyed and the temperature is still rising..we're promised 22c by mid week. Whoop whoop..bring it on 😎.
The sap is rising in my garden and new growth is sprouting everywhere.



 Now that spring seems to have finally arrived I decided to make a sunny canvas for my weekly Monday design team inspiration today for Visible Image stamps. I used 2 stamp sets that I have not inked up for some time. It was time to ink up the brilliant
dragonfly stamp from the Live in the moment  stamp set.
and use it with the awesome
Your vivid colours sentiment
I also stamped and fussy cut out some flowers from the Imperfection is beauty set.

 I made a distress ink background using spring coloured distress inks on watercolour paper.

I masked the stamp into 2 halves so that I could put my dragonfly in between the words and made a stalk for my flowers using one of the stamps from Organics


I stamped my dragonfly on a scrap of alcohol ink mop up card and fussy cut him out. I added Glossy Accents for some shine.
Here is my completed canvas.


and a couple of close ups



I would like to enter my canvas into the following challenges .

Simon says Stamp Wednesday  add some texture
Craft Stamper take it make it 1/3 April anything stamped
Creative moments 2/3 anything goes
Pixie's snippets playground #324
Creative Inspirations 1/3 springtime
Crafteezee Spring
Stamping sensations 1/3 one for the girls
Allsorts spring flowers or showers

All the Visible links can be found below.

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:



and



 Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your very kind comments.

Enjoy the warming sunshine.

Back soon

Bye for now

Jane x


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Jane, your dragonfly is wonderful....those wings!!!!
    Sun is shining here this morning so perhaps the lovely weather that the rest of the UK has had has eventually reached us....forecast for later isn't great though.
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love blue.lilacs and yellows together Jane so ticks all the right boxes for me, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely background and great design. Thank you for joining our 'Spring flowers or showers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. you got some super neat photos of your emerging leaves! We've got things going here too but the cold and rain has seemed to put a standstill on everything. Gorgeous card, my friend! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jane! I love the background and whole design of this, absolutely stunning!! I do love Visible Image products and you have showcased them brilliantly! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Jane, loving the background.
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jane, what a realistic dragonfly - the wings are just stunning! And a beautiful canvas as well. Really hot here today - bring it on!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge this month! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Jane Thanks for entering the challenge over at Craft Stamper. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, Jane, the dragonfly is so striking and the background is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos, amazing background and the end result is stunning! Thanks for joining our April "Flowers" challenge at Noor! Design UK! Happy Spring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x