Sunday 19 January 2020

More love for Country View challenges

Good morning it is time for my 2nd design team piece for Country View challenges to hopefully inspire you to join our current "love" challenge.  So we would like to see all your love themed creations and one lucky randomly selected entry will receive a £20 gift code to spent on the website. 
All the details can be found here. 
I decided to use the same Tim Holtz dies as I did for my 1st Janurary piece which you can see here if you missed it. My first piece was a very layered piece, this time I decided to go for a very clean and simple card.
The stamps I used are from Have I told you set from Visible Image which also has some lovely heart stamps with the super sentiment.

I die cut the clock and the hearts using black inky mop up and red card.
I stamped my favourite sentiment from this set in black and the large heart I red glitter embossed/
I kept the card very clean and simple and just blended on a little distress ink.
I then added the stamped the same heart stamp in blue ink
Finally I added the clock face and the red die cuts. Here is my finished card;
with a close up;
 I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

Dragonfly dreams 3/3 anything goes
As you like it 1/3 anything goes
Allsorts 1/3 more than a single word sentiment
Addicted to stamps and more 1/3 make your mark
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes
More mixed media 1/3 anything goes

You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that UK postage and packing is absolutely FREE! Once again all the details for the January challenge can be found here. 

Bye for now,

Jane x

7 comments:

  1. I love your card. I dislike that your GDPR disclaimer is necessary, but I suppose we all have to accept online realities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what a lovely sentiment! :)
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and sentiment love the clock face and hearts.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and perfect for our theme,thanks for joining us at Allsorts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card, the sentiment is great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sentiment! What a fabulous project for our Anything Goes theme, thanks so much for sharing your make with us for this AYLI challenge. Hope to see you at the next one too! Squirrel Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design for our Anything Goes theme. That sentiment is going on my wish list! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hope you share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x