Wednesday 1 January 2020

Hearts and splatters with STAMPlorations

Good morning, I am back again with my 2nd post of the new year, this time sharing my first design team card of the year for our Theme and Photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations 

All the details of the challenge can be found here
You can choose to go with the splatter them or chose to go with something from the photo; perhaps the colours or image..or as I always love to challenge myself to do...both! If it is not obvious just let us know on your post.
I worked with the following awesome products and have added live links to them in my post. Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts! Shery ships internationally at very low cost too.

 stamps from It's a girl thing; sunshine 
and a sentiment from Romantic expressions 1
I used Versafine Clair through the stencil to create the face.
Then I stamped the flowers by masking some off to give depth.
I also paper pieced a couple.
I then masked off the face to add my splatters and stamped the sentiment.
Here is my card
with a close up
It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winners.  You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again  this is the link here to the challenge with all the info you need.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;
Moving along with the times 1/3 all things new my new is the face stencil. I love it!
A bit more time to craft 1/3 Anything goes
Creative inspirations 1/3 something old or new I have one of each, my face stencil is new, my stamps are old!


Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely shot of floral colour to kick off the new year - a fabulous card. I can't believe you're already on your second post of the year! I'm planning to do better on visiting more regularly, but I can't promise to be posting this often!! Off to see your first post now...

    I'm still in Christmas hibernation (don't come out fully until after 12th Night on 6th January!), but am trying to do a bit of catching up with people even so. Happy New Year!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card ....wishing you a fabulous crafty year my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful with your new stamp, thank you for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jane. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It has so much detail. The face stencil is just great. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘All Things New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is amazing. I love the vibrancy of the flowers. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x