Friday 24 January 2020

January celebrations

We had a lovely time celebrating my Hb's birthday last Saturday. Our big and small babies all came over and the sun shone all day.
We managed to go to see and feed my Dino ducks late in the afternoon. Daisy and Jack are delighted that some will take food from your hand. 
Here are some of the sunny photos from Beddington Ponds. 
 This sweetie I have named Ringo and Daisy thought she only had 1 leg until I showed her that she was just resting!


 In the evening we had a party tea and cake of course. Jack helped his Dan Dan blow out the candles!
For my Hb's actual birthday on Monday we visited an old haunt which I will share with your very soon.
As I showed you my Hb's card on Monday my card today is a general birthday one, for sale at Dotty'sTeahouse, SM5 2AE. I have used some of my fab STAMPlorations stamps and a CUTplorations die.  They are clear embossed in my distress ink background. I made the  candle myself and added some stars and glitter to finish.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

A bit more time to craft 3/3 anything goes
More mixed media 3/3 anything goes
As you like it 3/3 anything goes
Craft stamper take it make it 2/3 January
The house that stamps built 1/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door 1/3 anything goes

Have a lovely weekend ahead and thanks as always for stopping by and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x


6 comments:

  1. Lovely post Jane and a super card too..I like how you have put sentiments in the background as well as the foreground and in the same colour tones. Have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jane. Great design and the background is really lovely. I love the addition of the candle. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos of your part of the world. Wishing a belated Happy Birthday to your hubby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great candle!!
    Glad you all had a lovely time celebrating! :)
    Happy weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your Hb. It practically looks like summer in the photos. I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card, Jane. Beautiful colours and candle. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous birthday card. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x