Monday 14 September 2020

Visible Image Christmas stamps and stencils release 2020

Good morning it's time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image. Today I am delighted to be blogging my first sample using their new Christmas stamps and stencils which are on pre order now on their website for worldwide release this Friday, 18 September. You can check out all the fabulous newbies here This is a perfect range to complement their existing Christmas stamps and they are so affordable at just £5.99 each

For my first make I decided to make a mixed media card. I used;
   the sentiment from the 
and the tiny stars from 
 
This is what I got up to;
I made an inky background by pressing these distress inks onto my craft mat, adding some spritzes of water and then dipping in my card, drying between layers.
I applied crackle texture paste through the stencil and left to dry. You will see the crackle in the final photos, the photo below is when it is wet. When the crackle was dry I painted it with gold metallic paint which again you can see in the final photos. 
I stamped the star onto gold card in black Versafine and clear embossed. I then cut out the centre of the star stamp.
I stamped and embossed the star a second time onto the inky background below the stenciled sentiment  and then stuck on the cut out gold star using foam tape to raise it slightly.  Using gold ink I repeat stamped the tiny starts from the O Christmas tree set. 
I then matted it up using blue and black card onto a 7"  square white card blank. Here is my finished card;
with some close ups

and one final shot.
These gorgeous new Christmas stamps and stencils lend themselves to any card making style from mixed media to clean and simple. 

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

There is going to be a Facebook Live sharing all our DT samples later this week, do check out the time/date on the Visible Image Facebook page. You will be able to see all the sparkle and shine which it is so difficult to show using photos! 

Thanks for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely .... gold is always a good idea!! :)
    Happy new week my friend, back to summer for a few days at least,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x