Monday 12 April 2021

Missing you with Visible Image

Hi there, it's time for my fortnightly blogged design team make for Visible Image. Today I am showcasing some old with the new again. I used the awesome new "I miss your face" sentiment from

 Lost for words

with the incredibly versatile new 
plus their gorgeous "rose" from the

and their beautiful ink swirls stencil

I decided to make a tag. Here's what I got up to;

I smashed some some squeezed lemonade and fossilized amber distress inks onto my mixed media mat, added some water and created a watercolour background to my tag.

Next I blended speckled egg distress ink through the ink swirls stencil
Then I stamped using all 3 stamps from the Grunge tones  set using salty ocean ink and first and 2nd generation stamping to give a subtle background
I also stamped and embossed the sentiment  from Lost for words and the numbers stamps from Random art of kindness set and carried on building up the layers.
I added some alcohol ink pearls to heat resistant acetate. I have shared this technique many times before and also demoed it at many a stamp show in 2019. I stamped and clear embossed the roses and cut them out.
I stamped the roses again on the tag and then layered everything up
using glossy accents as my adhesive.
Here is my finished tag which I mounted onto black


a couple of close ups 

and one final shot.

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.
This is the link to the new release. 

 If you would like to follow me on Instagram where I share all my makes, many more than I get the time to blog,  this is the link to my account.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous tag, Jane. I wish I could make cards/tags that look like this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours ... what fabulous names they have too!!
    There have been so many missed faces sadly!! :(
    Happy Monday lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x