Thursday 15 April 2021

More birds and bees for Country View challenges

Good morning it's time for my 2nd design team make for our current April "birds and the bees" challenge over at Country View Challenges. 

The weather is certainly warming up and there is plenty of blossom for the bees to start feasting on.

As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

This is what I got up to;

I made a background with this mix of distress inks

I stamped the birds from the Visible Image learn to fly again set and their thank you sentiment. I then die cut out some hexagons using some old Tim Holtz dies. 

I stamped the bees from Tim's  Entomology set stamping some on the hexagons and die cutting others.

I then put everything together and matted onto black card. 
Here is my finished card
with a couple of close ups 

 and one last shot.

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our "birds and the bees" challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 


You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that UK postage and packing from CVC is free on all orders over £7.50! Once again all the details for the April challenge can be found here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Bye for now

Jane x

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Jane, and your garden is looking lovely - I bet Billy's enjoying prowling around! Take care and have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a happy and bright bee card! Loving the colours with the honeycomb die cuts and the way that you stenciled the birds in the background too - perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I really love this card Jane ... I do have a soft spot for bees!
    Happy Thursday my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one can say you're not following the theme... from the colours, shapes and critters it's the bees (!!) through and through. Happy weekend Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever way to get in some birds! Love this perspective. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Jane! I love the cut out hexagons.
    The flowers in your garden are amazing! Here we are some weeks behind that.
    Have a wonderful sunday!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x