Wednesday 2 March 2022

Flower tag for Visible Image

 Hello, it's time for my fortnightly blogged design team make for Visible Image. 

Today I thought I would share a "new with the old" make. I made a tag using the fab new distressed brick stencil (which is back in stock after selling out). It is so popular and it's not surprising as it is such a different and "useful" brick stencil by having an abstract not square surround. It's so user friendly.

I teamed it up with the lovely break free stamp set

This is what I got up to;

I added distress grit paste though the distressed brick stencil

When dry I stamped the whole vase from the break free stamp set in Versafine black onyx. 

I then added villainous potions distress strain spray and used a wet paintbrush to encourage lots of lovely drips. 
I also added some flicks of ink. Below is the finished background. 
I stamped the flower and stem from the set and coloured the centre with yellow zig brush pens. 
I cut it out together with the stem. I also stamped and cut out the sentiment.

Here is my finished tag;

with a couple of close ups;

and one final shot.

All the Visible Image links are listed below;


The Visible Image Group page is over on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you will be most welcome.  You will also be able to join in with the monthly Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap which has been such fun. We are now in the 10th month of swapping and have had over 80 people, worldwide, taking part. The sign up for the next swap will open on 23rd March if you would like to join us.

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here

Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and their website is here.

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more samples than I have the time to blog.

I also have a little heads up that I will be demoing Visible Image stamps and stencils at the "Crafterama at Ally Pally" show on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th March. This is for Country View Crafts one of Visible Image's UK stockists.  Alexander Palace is such an iconic London venue set high in the hills of North London. I will have all the new spring release as well as lots of popular sets too.  If you are nearby or fancy a day out it would be really lovely to see you! It is so good to see the craft shows restarting after 2 very long pandemic years.

Bye for now,

Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag Jane ... just love those colours!!
    Enjoy the rest of your week,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x