Friday 9 September 2022

More autumn inspiration and Stamperama sneak peeks for Country View Crafts

 Hello I am back with my 2nd design team make for inspiration for our September  "season's of mists and mellow fruitfulness" challenge over at Country View. We would like to see your autumnal inspired makes. 

You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

The project I am sharing today is another sample I have made for Country View Crafts for their stand at the Stamperama Show at Bedford International athletic centre on Sunday 25th September. I will be demoing all things Visible Image and Tim Holtz Distress inks on the stand and I will also be hosting a little giveaway too. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a little crafting make the details are at the end of this post.

 This is what I got up to; I used fossalized amber and dried marigold distress oxide inks and blended them through the Visible Image autumn leaves stencil.
I then used stamps from the Visible Image lovely Hedgehog hugs set. I stamped the grass directly and stamped and fussy cut the hedgehog and small leaves and fussy cut them out. I added some gold pen details too.

I stamped the sentiment inside the large stenciled leaf. 

and also stamped some extra leaves from the Visible Image Erika's Maple set onto inky mop up card and cut these out and adhered them to the background. I also added some Glossy accents for rain drops.
Here is my finished canvas
with a couple of close ups

and one final shot
Once again here you can find all the details for our September challenge here.

My canvas will be on the table at the Stamperama show and I will do a little demo of how it comes together, perhaps using some different colours?

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

So if you would like a chance enter my little give away just come along to the Stamperama Show at Bedford International athletic centre on Sunday 25th September. I am giving away one of my "show" bee artist trading coins/badges I have made.

 I will have a little sign up for a free draw for one of these on my table.  Here is a link for the details.  You will recognize me as I will be wearing my badge ....and a smile!

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Awe what a gorgeous card Jane ... I love your little hedgehug!! :)
    Have fun my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jane, and so sweet! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaves seem to be turning so early this year, don't they! I'm loving your autumnal card with those pretty leaves and the hedgehog with the wording is so adorable 😊. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you placed the hedgehog between fussy cut and stamped elements, it gives a great sense of depth in the scene. All around a brilliant card Jane! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x