Tuesday 21 March 2023

Another male birthday card for Country View Challenges

Hello this is my 2nd make for March for Country View challenges. The theme for this month is to make a masculine birthday card. You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

For this card I decided to use the Visible Image Ride the wind set

with the birthday sentiment from You're a classic (not in stock at the moment but it is on order. If you message CVC Susan can tell you when they are in)

 I also used the brilliant Off the grid stencil. 

This is what I got up to; I used a piece of inky mop up card from my stash and placed the off the grid stencil over it. I moved the stencil around and added various distress inks including lumberjack plaid through different parts of it. 
until I was happy with the background,
I then stamped the bike and skid mark from Ride the wind onto the background and stamped the bike again onto white card. This 2nd image I coloured and cut out.
I then stuck the coloured image on top. 
I stamped the sentiment above the bike.
I also stamped the birthday sentiment from You're a classic (out of stock at the moment) onto white card. I then matted everything up and stuck it to a white square card blank.
Here is my finished card,
with a close up,
and one final shot.
I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month? Once again here you can find all the details for our March challenge here. 

Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. A perfect card for the motorbike lover!
    Enjoy your week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jane! Take care and have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background, a bit grungy and dynamic, great foil for the speeding motorbike! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x