Monday 19 August 2024

More buttons and lace for Country View Crafts

 Hello everyone, it's time for my second blogged design team make for our August Country View Crafts challenge hosted over on Facebook. You don't need a blog or an Instagram account, just head over to the group and join in with the fun! The link is Here  and if you are not already a member just request to join and we will warmly welcome you. It is also be a place you can be the first to hear about workshops, the latest releases etc etc. We have a happy membership of over 340 crafters and we are growing every day. You can enter the challenges up to 5 times as you like as long as you use products or brands which are stocked on the Country View Website.

The theme for this month is "use buttons and lace on your make". For my first make I shared here on 3rd August I used a little artistic licence and used some "faux" lace with my buttons on my first make. For this make I used real vintage lace with my buttons as I made this card for my daughter and son in law's recent 12th wedding anniversary.

This is how I made it; I stamped and die cut my Tim Holtz cats and coloured them with distress pencils.




I used a background I had made at an art class recently with some lovely foiling on it. 

I chose a piece of vintage lace from my stash and some buttons. I stamped the Visible Image Happy Anniversary sentiment and made a little banner and scene.






Here is my finished card again 


with a close up


and 1 final shot.

I really hope I might have inspired you to join in and and have a play. 
The amazing prize this month is the gorgeous brand new Tim Holtz Floristry stamp set...wow..such a brilliant prize. 
Our challenges are open worldwide. You still have nearly 2 weeks to add your entries.

Remember you can find me most days over on Instagram Here @jane.tyrrell where I share many, many more makes then I have the time to blog.

Bye for now,

Jane x

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jane and I'm sure M & T did too ... those cats are so funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x