Friday, 18 September 2026

A Perfect pairs Classic Christmas

Today I'm sharing my latest STAMPlorations Design Team project, featuring the Perfect Pairs Classic Christmas stamp set.


This is such a delightful concept, check them all out here. You get a 2 stamp set and co ordinating ephemera cuts so that card making is as quick and simple as you want it to be.

These are 2 cards I have previously made and shared a few week back here and on Instagram. 




For this make I wanted to create a Christmas card with a traditional feel using mixed media. I went for black, gold and red.

I used the Oh My Stars stencil to create the starry background,


 adding golden stencil paste through the stencil. 



I love how the gold really pops against the black background — definitely a Christmas card with a little bit of sparkle and drama! ✨
I used the vintage-style lantern in the pack adding a islet through the top

The Perfect Pairs Classic Christmas stamp set provided the Christmas definition panel, which I think works particularly well alongside the angel and lantern. I added ribbon to the lantern and some glitter glue to bring the traditional Christmas colours together.

I then added one of the beautiful STAMPlorations Christmas Angel die cut, which I cut from gold glitter paper.

A red card mat brought the festive colours together. Here it is once more 

Remember that you can save 20% on your orders if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout, Shery ships internationally. 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope my card gives you a little creative inspiration today. Do come and visit me over on Instagram here where I share creative posts most days.

 It would be lovely to see you there.

Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely and insightful entry on Jane's Journal! Personal blogging and honest story-sharing bring so much warmth to the internet. When streaming high-bitrate video podcasts, live lifestyle streams, or author Q&As on mobile screens, unexpected buffering can interrupt your favorite content. Upgrading your playback setup with the xuper tv media steam helps keep video streams playing smoothly without random app crashes. Looking forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed reading this post on Jane's Journal! It's so refreshing to follow personal blogs that share genuine reflections and creative ideas. Finding high-definition lifestyle channels, live storytelling streams, or independent media feeds online can get frustrating when dealing with messy directories and broken links. Utilizing structured options like the ixuper tv live stream app makes discovering organized video content and live streams so much easier. Keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid journal entry! Taking the time to reflect and document life's little moments makes for such compelling reading. When watching lifestyle vlogs or live writing workshops on larger laptop displays or secondary screens while relaxing at home, maintaining smooth video playback is key. Setting up a reliable media environment via xuper tv for laptop official platform ensures the player UI scales accurately across different display sizes without formatting glitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a thoughtful and engaging piece on Jane's Journal! Honest writing always resonates with readers, and this post was no exception. Whether rewatching favorite lifestyle retrospectives or tuning into live broadcast channels on the go, having a solid aggregated connection via xuper tv gratis continuous playback hub gives viewers a clean feed during peak hours without sudden buffering drops. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x