Monday 3 February 2020

Visible Image new February release

The days are definitely getting lighter which is wonderful. There is also lots of spring colour around. I saw all these lovely  primula recently in a garden centre. There is nothing quite like some bold colours to cheer up a dull February day.
 Today I am delighted to be sharing my first card made with one of the stamp sets from the brand new Visible Image release. This release is available to pre order now on the Visible Image web site here. Release date is Feb 15. From that date you will also be able to buy the whole release from your nearest stamp shop or on line supplier. 

I decided to work with the  awesome Free your imagination. As soon as I saw this set I knew what I wanted to design and I could not wait to get it out of my head!
I made myself an inky drippy background using distress oxide inks in rainbow colours adding lots of water.
When it was dry I stamped my bird in place using Versafine black ink.
Next I stamped and cut out a couple of the books and layered one up.
I added book pages to the inside of one layer
and used an inky off cut to stamp the top pages. I added a foam pad for dimension. I also stamped out 3 ink pots and coloured them to match the ink drips.
I let one of the ink pots spill out from under the bird. 
So here is my finished card.


I really did let my imagination go wild with this one. I hope you might be temped to do the same! I have lots more ideas for this set too. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Lil patch of crafting friends 1/3 anything goes
Sweet stampin 1/3 books
We love to create 1/3 anything goes
Penny Black and More 1/3 animals, birds and butterflies
Crafter's castle 1/3 anything goes
Love to craft 1/3 anything goes
Simon says Wednesday anything goes
Crafty catz 2/3 anything goes
Uniko 2/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

Their Instagram page can be found here

  Pinterest  here

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely to see all the little primula!!
    What a fabulous bird. :)
    Happy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking card, Jane. Beautiful design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, Jane. I spied your two fountain pens! How do you use one in your card designs?
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! I absolutely LOVE this Jane- the concept the design, stamps and colours- it's wonderful! I'm so pleased you chose to play along at Sweet Stampin' this is so perfect for our 'books' challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image and really lovely bright and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining our 'Animals, Birds and Butterflies challenge at Penny Black and More/

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Another striking project and I can't resist rainbow colours so right up my street! Thanks for joining us in the latest Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a creative design and loving all those colors! The flower pictures from the garden center look lovely too, can't wait for spring to arrive!!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I just love the silhouettes! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is great thanks for joining us at Crafty catz in our ATG challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes, hooray for bold colors. You make me want to go make a drippy rainbow BG. Fabulous artistic scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW absolutely stunning, fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative and striking!
    Thanks for playing along at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Jane - this card pops! Love your colourful and creative style!

    Thanks for sharing this stunning card with us in the Uniko Challenge #57.
    Hugs & Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador Team)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is stunning. Very bold! Thank you for entering the challenge at the Crafter's Castle! ~Tracy DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x