Monday 17 February 2020

Visible Image Total chaos

The new Visible Image release launched on Saturday and is selling like hot cakes. One of the new sets is particularly popular as it is a bigger version of Creative Chaos, one of their best selling sets and a real favourite of so many stampers, including me.
Please can I introduce you to Total chaos
This is a large A5 size set which means that there are now 3 sizes of the awesome inky flower. A tiny version is in the new Accessorize set a small and very reasonable priced A7 size set. I will share some projects made with this very soon.
and this of course is the original
Creative Chaos which is an A6 size set.
The very first card I ever made with Creative Chaos is this card in January 2019 
I used book pages from my beloved A Tale of 2 cities for the bloom and it is my most pinned card on Pinterest. Here it is
So when I saw the new Total Choas I knew I just had to use book pages again, as I did for my first make with Creative Chaos and this time I decided to make a canvas.

This is what I got up to;
(Apologies that there are not a lot of process photos here as I have been so busy making samples. I just did not get time to stop and keep taking snaps especially with very inky hands).
I decided I wanted to make  a background to make me think ahead to spring days and used lots of ink sprays and water on heavyweight watercolour paper. They are a mix of distress sprays; pine needles, mustard seed, wild honey, grass and turquoise Dylusions greens plus some tarnished brass metallic spray.
I cut myself a 5 x 7" piece from it and stamped the flower to get an outline and placement for my canvas.
I then stamped the scribble stamp over the top in orange archival ink.
Out came my well used Tale of 2 cities and I stamped the flower and 2 of the small flowers onto a page and cut them out. I also added some stamping around the edge of the canvas using archival ink and the other background stamps.
I stamped the sentiment onto a snippet of card, cut it out and mounted it on black card. I added Glossy Accents to the large circle and to some of the circles in the background, I wanted it to appear as dewdrops.

Here is my finished canvas; You can see it in the flesh on the Visible Image Facebook LIVE tonight.
 with some close ups


 and one last shot.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

Pixie's snippets playground #371 I used a snippet of white card for my sentiment and and slightly bigger snippet of black to mount it on!
Addicted to stamps and more 3/3 anything goes
Alphabet challenge 2/3 A is for anything you wish
Craft Stamper take it make it 1/3 Anything goes
Through the craft room door 3/3 anything goes
Creative fingers 2/3 anything goes
Crafty catz 2/3 anything goes (optional twist of critters)
 A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember that the new release is out now. You can buy it here on the website or from your local stockist.

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVE this evening where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

  Pinterest  here

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.


If you would like to see me in action remember that I am demonstrating this Friday and Saturday for Stampers Grove at the Create It! show in Farnborough, Hampshire. It runs 21-22nd February. I will be there both days sharing lots of tips and techniques, all  the new Visible Image stamps and stencils release plus lots of oldies too.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Jane, the background looks so creative and the flower is pretty. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz ths week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower Jane ... the printed text is so effective!!
    Happy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation Jane. Love all the different colours. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, back again. Wow another fantastic card. The background is simply stunning. I love the way you have created the flower.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane! I loved your first version when you made it and love this one as much or more!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for entering the Craft Stamper February challenge! However, more than one project in a single blog post doesn't fit our guidelines, so please try again with a different post. Thank you for your understanding, we love your work! http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/p/challenge-guidelines-june-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I never knew the crafting world could be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x