Friday 1 May 2020

May tea party time with Country View Crafts

Good morning and happy May to you. It is time for our latest challenge over at Country View and Miriam, as our hostess this month, decided that we could all do with some virtual party spirit during Lockdown so our theme is "Tea party".
This can be either birthday themed or tea themed. 
One lucky randomly selected entry will receive a £20 gift code to spent on the website. 
All the details can be found here;

My little grandson was 3 on 21 April and I made him a robot card for his birthday. He loved it so I thought I would use the same Visible Image stamp set to make my "birthday party" card for this challenge.
The set is such a great one available here called Robot Data
I also used the short circuit stencil to make an inky background with these distress inks


 I used my 3D Tim embossing folder on silver card.
I cut around some of the cogs  to create an opening.
 I stamped the baby robot as my focal, having stamped, coloured him with pencils and cut him out.
I also die cut some cogs in bright colours as his balloons as every robot needs a cog balloon to take to a party don't they.

Then it was time to put together my robot birthday party card. Little Beep the robot is all ready to go to the birthday party now!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Addicted to stamps and More 2/3 make your mark
Simon says stamp Wednesday  Anything goes
Crafty Creations 2/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door 2/2 anything goes

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our May "Tea party" challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours.

You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that for orders over £7.50 UK postage and packing from CVC  is absolutely FREE! Once again all the details for the May challenge can be found here.

I am back on the 13 May with my 2nd "tea party" project..this time it is another birthday party but a very different one to my robot one.

Stay safe,

Bye for now,

Jane x


8 comments:

  1. Love all the foil embossing Jane, that looks like fun ...such a cute little robot too!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jane!!! I love the cog balloons and the baby robot is really sweet!!! Happy May and big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jane. I love those robots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever design with the die-cut cogs and embossed cogs Jane. A good idea for little boys cards!
    What a fabulous spread in your photo... it reminded me how quintessentially British the tea party is! Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jane, a very cute robot! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun is this card, Jane! I like the little robot and the cog balloons are such a great idea!
    Have a wonderful May and stay save!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x