Friday 15 May 2020

Still totally tropical over at STAMPlorations

Hello I am back with my 2nd DT project for our current 
 Theme and Photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations
All the details of the challenge can be found here
You can choose to go with the flight theme or chose to go with something from the photo; perhaps the colours or image..or as I always love to challenge myself to do...both! If it is not obvious just let us know on your post.

I always like to try to challenge myself so I used both the theme and photo as my inspiration.
I worked with the following awesome products and have added live links to them in my post. If you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts! Shery ships internationally at very low cost too.

These are the fab products I played with today;
 Wanderlust expressions 1 stamps

and Trendy birds 2 with the

anchors away  stencil

Plus the smallest die from the
Crazy double running stitch rectangle set
This is what I got up to;
 I sprayed some blue distress inks with a little silver onto my card.
I used a piece of mop up card and added crackle texture paste through the anchors away stencil.
Once dry I die cut a panel using the smallest die from the crazy rectangle set. 
I added a few bird details using the Trendy birds 2 set
stamped my focal sentiment and then put my layers together adding a few
Golden autumn shaker blends sequins plus some ribbon from my stash.
Here is my finished card

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Lil patch of crafting friends 3/3 anything goes
Allsorts 3/3 anything goes
Crafters Castle 3/3 anything goes
Creative fingers 3/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door 1/3 anything goes
Not just cards 1/3 anything goes

It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winners.  You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again  this is the link here to the challenge with all the info you need.

Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts! Shery also shops very reasonable internationally. Here is a link again to the website

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jane, a fabulous design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true .... lovely card Jane!! :)
    Have a happy weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card.. I adore all things nautical and love the quote. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the details in this card. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD My Blog In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful technique. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card! LOVE the colors and texture! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Castle! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x