Friday 1 May 2020

Totally tropical over at STAMPlorations

Hello I am back again with my 2nd post today as it is of course also the start of the new STAMPlorations theme and photo prompt challenge for May. This month our theme is stamps and tropical and this is the photo prompt.
All the details of the challenge can be found here.
You can choose to go with the tropical theme, go with something from the photo; perhaps the colours or image..or as I always love to challenge myself to do...both. If it is not obvious please just let us know in your post. Please remember to add our challenge logo to your post if you would like to be in with a chance of winning.

I worked with the following awesome products and have added live links to them in my post. Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts! Shery ships internationally at very low cost too.

This is what I got up to using these gorgeous STAMP products.
Grateful flutters
True North
and Wanderlust expressions 1
with
anchors away stencil
and the smallest die in the crazy double stitched rectangle die set
This is what I got up to.
First I created an inky spray background using ink distress ink sprays and added a little silver spray too
 I applied crackle paste thought the stencil. You will see the awesome crackle in a photo further down. 
 I created the focal on my stitched rectangle die cut with my stamps and then paper pieced the butterflies. 
I cut down the stencilled panel, just look a that coracle with the anchors! I wound round some bakers's twine and then matted up my card.
Here is is
It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winners.  You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again  this is the link here to the challenge with all the info you need. Good luck!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Addicted to stamps and More 3/3 make your mark
Simon says stamp Wednesday  Anything goes
Crafty Creations 3/3 anything goes
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes
Craft stamper take it make it anything goes

Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts!

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. What a very apt sentiment on your lovely card Jane!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jane, a really beautiful design and a lovely sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crackling and the robot card too. Happy birthday to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous butterflies and a superb background pieces show them off to perfection. Hope you are well and staying safe. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love that crackle on the anchors and the focal point rectangle is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card .... love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x