Monday 3 August 2020

We're all mad here

Hello, it's time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image. Today I am sharing another of their fab new stencils with such a fun name.
I knew I just had to team it with 2 of the fun Wonderland character stamps 
and the very cheeky 
I also used the skull jar/pot stamp from the Alice in wonderland set

I decided to make a canvas to show them all off at their best. 
I had a piece of card from my stash on which I had made a rainbow of colour using distress inks in bands across the card adding a few flicks of water for extra interest.
I applied black gesso through the stencil

which gave me this cool background.
I set it aside to dry while I stamped and coloured up my characters, tea pot and jars with zig watercolour pens. I fussy cut them out and added glossy accents to the cat's eyes.
I then put my canvas together.
with a close up.
and one final shot
I would like to enter my canvas into the following challenges;

Gem of a challenge 1/3 anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes
The artistic stamper 1/3 anything goes
Crafters' castle 1/3 anything goes
Love to craft 1/3 anything goes
Crafty calendar 1/3 anything goes

As you like it 1/3 cats or dogs mine has to be cats as my cat Billy is my blog avatar and we have always kept a cat since we lived here, such special souls.

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. There's that cat again!! :) We're all mad here too!!;)
    Have a fun week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous canvas! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome design! In the US the term "mad" means angry, I was glad that wasn't what you are. LOL! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - loved seeing how you created it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x