Thursday 6 August 2020

Wisley in summer

A few weeks ago my Hb and I visited Wisley RHS gardens to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This was very different to any other visit I have ever made as we had to pre book tickets, socially distance and wear face masks in the shop. The one positive though was how peaceful everywhere was as visitor numbers are now limited.
We were very lucky with the weather, it was a little drizzly when we arrived but it cheered up during our visit and the sun even peeped out at lunctime.
Here are some of my photos
The summer colours were stunning





There were also some fun metal sculptures on display, these were 2 of my favourites.
So my challenge today is a tag I made using my Tim Holtz Lady Rose stamp set and some distress inks. You may have seen this on social media but I have not yet blogged it.





I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges;

Gem of a challenge 2/3 anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
A bit more time to craft 2/3 anything goes
The artistic stamper 2/3 anything goes
Crafters' castle 2/3 anything goes
Love to craft 2/3 anything goes
Crafty calendar 2/3 anything goes

Remember that I have a giveaway running here which is open to everyone internationally. One person will win all that is shown in the photo below. 
It ends this Saturday 8th August at midnight, so do stop by and leave a comment over there before it closes. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon, 

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Pretty tag ... and wonderful pics from Wisley!! :)
    Hope you're having fun my friend but it does look that way from IG!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful garden and your tag is fabulous!
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *A*N*N*I*V*E*R*S*A*R*Y*!*!*
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spot to celebrate your anniversary! I love the interesting sculptures and your lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing the photos of your visit to Wisley - it looks an amazing place. I love your tag, great design with a lovely vintage look. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x