Monday 8 March 2021

Women's Day blog hop

Hello and and extra warm welcome to my blog if you are a first time visitor. Today I am delighted to be part of the  STAMPlorations team who are taking part in the International Women's Day blog hop. It is also running over on Instagram. This is the 3rd annual hop and this year the focus is on empowerment.We all come from different backgrounds and cultures but crafting really does allow us to all join hands and recognize our wonderful diversity.  Too often we see on social media people being unkind......a little kindness and just a small word of support and encouragement really does go an awful long way. We can share kindness and all be our own kind of beautiful.

There are lots of awesome sponsors and lots of fab prizes to be won along the way!

You can find all the details here

This is what I got up to. 

I made a distress stain spray background.

I then placed on the peacock feathers stencil and used lucky clover and twisted citron distress ink.
To make this background.
I love the encouragement words in the succulently stamp set and the fun cacti! I used these to make my focal which I die cut using one of the fab crazy running stitch dies
I then put everything together. 

Here is my "encouragement" card.

with a close up
and one final shot;

Remember you can follow the whole Women's Day hop  here

If you would like to join me on Instagram you can find me here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Let's celebrate diversity and encourage one another. Enjoy hopping along and remember that you can join in and perhaps even be a lucky winner by adding your own makes via the linky on the main host page. Good luck!

***********And before you go I have something special to add....the lovely Shery who owns STAMPlorations is offering an extra prize to anyone who leaves a comment on any of the 6 STAMP girl designers (me included) who are taking part in this hop. So remember to add a little comment here and your name will go in the hat for an EXTRA STAMPlorations prize being offered over on the STAMP blog. You can check out the other STAMP girl posts for the hop here. *************

Back soon, 

Bye for now,

Jane x

12 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment and it was great seeing the steps of your creative process here. I have loved all of the stencils I have gotten from Stamplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Jane, brilliant card with a great sentiment too!!
    Happy IWD my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and sentiment! Happy Women's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background plus perfect sentiment for the International Women's Day hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background design and colors! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun, vibrant background-love the message!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely card Jane.
    Thank you for playing along with us in our linky party.
    Anila (TM-Women)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card Jane... Love the splash of colors and sentiment is so perfect for this hop. Thank you so much for linking your beautiful card for this Women's day blog hop. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the step by step instructions. I think I could follow along and try making that background. Wonderful sentiment for this women's day blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x