Friday 5 March 2021

A graffiti rock T shirt for Visible Image

 Good morning I am back with a 2nd DT post this week showcasing another make using stamps from the brand new Visible Image release. Pre orders are open now on the website and the worldwide release date is March 19. There are 6 fab new stamp sets in this release. If you missed my first make with the Fearless Tiger you can see it here.

Today my make uses the incredibly versatile

Nothing to wear stamp set.

Together with a sentiment from the new must have sentiment set

Lost for words

The t shirt can be used for so many occasions and in so many styles as there are lots of extra little stamps to personalize it with. I decided to go for a "Graffiti/rock" look (think 1975 when I was a heavy rock chic..yes seriously..LOL).

This is what I got up to;
I made a graffiti background using more products that I can list. This was a mix of acrylic inks and sprays plus some paint all thrown in for good measure!
In real life there is lots of texture and sparkle in here!
To contrast with my background I made a white T shirt, adding the lips and word Rock.
I coloured the words in with Zig watercolour markers, added a little red to the lips and my signature glossy accents...they are so juicy and glossy in real life!
I have had my sewing machine out for these makes so I sewed some backgrounds for my sentiment and put my design together.
Here it is;
with some close ups


and one final shot.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

 All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.
This is the link to the new release. 

There will be lots more makes shared in the coming weeks using this fab new release so do check out the website and follow on social media. If you would like to follow me on Instagram where I share all my makes, this is the link to my account. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x
PS a quick heads up; Visible Image are back on your Create and Craft TV screens on 23rd March at Noon (UK time). You will be able to see lots of these makes there plus many others! Put the date in the diary, more details soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant ... you'll have lots of fun with that stamp!
    Rock chick, 1975!! :) ;)
    Happy weekend lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x