Monday 15 March 2021

Zips and safely pins for Visible Image

Hello I have 2 posts up today. This morning I am back with my usual fortnightly design team post for Visible Image.   Pre orders are open on the website and the worldwide release date is this Friday March 19. There are 6 fab new stamp sets in this release. Last week with my extra post I share my punk rocker rocker card. If you missed it you can see it here. 

Today I am using the same set but this time I have made a wall hanging/canvas. . When I think of the punk fashions I first think of safely pins and zips so I decided to get out my trusty sewing machine and incorporate these in a fun canvas.


First I made a background using a mix of acrylic and Lindy's sparkle sprays.

 I cut  it apart and removed some of the pieces. I replaced these pieces with the same sized pieces of black card and stitched them back together to make my background.  
I also stitched in a zip and yes it actually opens!
I used my Refuse normal stamp set
I stamped the words onto lime green card and "grunged" them using black distress ink and my distress tool and then added a safely pin.
I stamped the punk in Versafine black onyx and clear embossed her. I coloured her with Zig watercolour pens adding a little pencil shading too. The cross earring was coloured using silver gel pen. I then cut her out.
Then it was time to assemble everything.

Here is my finished canvas.
with some close ups;


and one final shot.
I would like to enter my canvas into the following challenges;

Crafters Castle 2/3 anything goes 
Crafty catz 1/3 anything goes
Creative artiste 2/3 anything goes 
Creative fingers 2/3 anything goes 
Allsorts 1/3 add a stamped image
Lil patch of crafting friends 1/3 anything goes

 All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.
This is the link to the new release. 

There will be lots more makes shared in the coming weeks using this fab new release so do check out the website and social media. If you would like to follow me on Instagram where I share all my makes, this is the link to my account. Visible Image will also be back on your Create and Craft TV screens next week on 23 March at noon (UK) and you will spot some of my samples there too. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm back again this afternoon with my 2nd post of the day.

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, grew up during the punk rock era and this really brings back some memories - great card, love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Jane, love the zip ... so clever!! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love this fabulous card and stamps by visible image! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's attitude, brilliant card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! So many different features, it's amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the great details in your canvas. Love the sewing and zipper details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x