Friday 15 July 2022

Travelling by plane with Country View challenges

 Hello, I am back today with my 2nd design team post for Country View challenges to hopefully inspire you to join our current "travel" challenge for July.  You can make anything you like using any products. You can enter a maximum of  5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

For this make I dug out one of  my old Tim Holtz side order dies. I really love these and die cut them in batches in my little sidekick machine.



I also die cut Tim's globe;


and found a piece of map DP in my paper stash.

I stamped one of my STAMPlorations sentiments and die cut it into a square.
Then I put my design together. Here it is;
with a close up
and one final shot;


I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our July challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
 Once again all the details for the challenge are  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00

Once again here you can find all the details for our June challenge here;

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Love the little planes, such a clever card Jane!
    Happy weekend lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jane! I love that world die and the map and STAMPlorations quote are a perfect combination. Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Jane, I really like this quote! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x