Friday 1 July 2022

July travel with Country View Challenges

 Hello and welcome to July when summer will soon be in full swing. Hopefully we will all have the chance this year to get away either on holiday or to visit friends and family. This is photo from our beloved Rhodes when we visited last September. 

It's time for our new challenge over at Country View Challenges. Our theme this month is "Travel" so we would like to see projects an obvious travel theme.  You can make anything you like using any products. You can enter a maximum of  5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies  here;

This is what I got up to. I used the following stamps; 

The brilliant You're a classic by Visible Image 

Plus a Tim Holtz set which is no longer in stock but there are plenty of others here;

I have added clickable links within this post to the CVC website. If anything is out of stock just add your name in the email notification and Susan will email you when she has them back in stock. 

I chose some travel themed stamps from my Tim Holtz tiny things stamp set and used a sheet of paper from an old pad in my stash and stamped out a background

I stamped the sentiment and numbers from the You're a classic

I positioned the numbers behind the car, which I had stamped and cut out.

I coloured a few parts with gold and silver pen for extra detailing. 

I chose some cogs from my pre made stash

as a finishing touch. Here is my card.

with a close up

and one final shot;

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our July challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 

 Once again all the details for the challenge are  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00

Once again here you can find all the details for our July challenge here;
I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. And a very 'classic' card too!!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend my friend and happy July!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Jane, lots of fab images. Take care and have a very happy July, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make Jane, lots of lovely Vintage images and a masculine feel for these always difficult male cards! Have a great July. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make Jane. I love vintage cars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card!!! I love the text and the vintage car!!! Have a happy July!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Loving your vintage design - beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy July! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x