Saturday 15 October 2022

Halloween approaches with Country View Crafts

Hello it's time for my 2nd design team make for our current challenge over at Country View Challenges where the theme for October is Halloween or Harvest. So if you are not into Halloween you can still join us. 

You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies  here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

I decided to make a Halloween card this time using the fab new Branch out stencil from Visible Image

which Susan has in stock here, together with lots of Tim Holtz products. 
This is what I got up to;
I mixed some black soot distress paint with transparent gloss texture paste and used this to create my stenciled spooky tree. 

I used my 2021 distress mica stains to make my background. Susan has the 2022 ones in stock here; 
I really love the shine they give.

I stamped out and coloured a couple of elements from sets from my stash including the witches' hat from the Halloween snarky cats stamp set. 
I also used the pumpkin from the carved Halloween stamp set and I die cut some of Tim's Mischievous  cats.
I also used a remnant rub sentiment.
Here is my finished card.
With a couple of close ups

and one final shot.
I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month. Once again here you can find all the details for our October challenge here.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do love those little cats, what characters!!
    Enjoy your weekend lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jane,I love your black texture paste. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x