Monday 10 September 2018

Late summer sunshine

Good morning, we are actually enjoying some late summer sunshine in the South of England but the evenings are drawing in and the sun is less high in the sky each day. The sunsets seem deeper and more intense at this time of the year .
I have used this as inspiration for my Monday Design Team make for Visible Image. 
I got out some alcohol ink and yupo and made this background.
I worked with 2 stamp sets; Live in the moment
I stamped the large and medium dragonflies onto card and added some pink and red Wink of Stella for some sparkle. I cut out just the wings.
I also stamped all the dragonflies onto my card base 

I then added 2 layers of into the woods, one on acetate to add depth to my card. I also added the extra wings.

Some close ups

One last shot
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Lil patch of crafty friends 3/3 anything goes
The ribbon girl 3/3 anything goes
Crafty Card makers 1/3  all creatures great and small
Simon says stamp Monday stamp on it
Simon says stamp Wednesday stamp on it
Lil patch of crafty friends 2/3 anything goes
Crafteezee anything goes
Dragonfly dreams 1/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by today, remember to try to "live in the moment" as life really does flash by and we need to savour being in the here and now.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, what a stunning card, Jane! I love the design and the vibrant colours are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly do need to live in the moment ... at the rate time passes!!!
    Just love your dragonflies. :)
    Have fun,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jane... fabulous colours and the acetate I am sure gives a wonderful depth to your card .....and yes how time passes in the blink of an eye! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background! So very pretty, thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl September 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Jane. I love how vibrant it is, and the dragonflies look fantastic on it.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This the background is amazing! I have to look up what yuppo is. Love the dragonflies and the whole scene you created. You are very creative and artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jane.. that is one of your more spectacular card designs! You captured the essence of dragonflies with the iridescent wings and the sunset sky.. perfection! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another WOW from me, Jane - love these stunning colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. Thank you for taking part in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I'm loving the images and the colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, your background is stunning!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!! I hope you are having fun celebrating with us this very special month!!!
    We all hope to see you again this week!!

    Love Zoey

    ps. I am a bit late with commenting, I apologize <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love the bright and beautiful background and the dragonflies are stunning!! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, spectacular background. I love this card - Thank you for sharing it at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Love dragonflies and background! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Maggie
    Crafteezee DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x