Thursday 13 September 2018

Home from sunny Rhodes

I have had a couple of scheduled posts on my blog over the last week as I have been in Rhodes with my Hb. We have been staying at the same apartments for over 10 years now and it is like going home. We seem to have brought the sunshine home as there are blue skies here this morning but rather a temperature drop from 32c yesterday to 20c today!

I will sort out my photos and write a couple of posts over the coming weeks but here are a couple of sunny ones just for now to make you smile. I never get bored looking out from our balcony. 


and the beach is a 1 minute walk away..just bliss.
My card for today is another of the Clean and Simple new stock I have taken down to sell at Dotty's. This one is going up for sale today...using one of my bright happy Visible Image stamps with their fab sentiment too. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Fashionable stamping 1/3 quote away
Dragonfly dreams 2/3 anything goes
Not just cards 1/3 anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday pop it up my smilie is on a pop up dot

I will be back very soon,
I am off to Dotty's and then to collect Billy, who has been on his holidays over at my Mum and Dad's.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Keep smiling.

Bye for now,

Jane x


8 comments:

  1. That sea and sky!!!! Beautiful! :)
    That is a cute little card today!
    I'm sure Billy will be so glad to see you.
    Happy Thursday my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That holiday you had looks so peaceful and inviting. I love the blue and white and the ocean looks like it would be warm. Your card evokes the happiness you must have felt while being there. It's a very sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful view you have at your vacation place. And so close to having your toes in the sand, too. Love the simplicity of this card. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhodes looks stunning! It's a place I've never visited, but looking at your beautiful photos, I'm not surprised you visit there often. I love your lovely CAS card, the design is enough to make anyone smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! Is everything really so blue in Rhodes? I'm glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always - wonderful photos - and such a cool and fun card design!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, the card is very beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card just makes me smile hun & your photos make me mad jealous lol!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month, hope to see you joining with us again
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x