Wednesday 19 September 2018

Wisley in September

On Monday I met my dear blogging and crafting buddy Brenda at Wisely Royal Horticultural gardens in Surrey. We have seen these lovely gardens in spring, summer and now autumn this year and have so enjoyed seeing the changing seasons.
We have also been so incredibly lucky with the weather. Just look at those blue skies!
We enjoyed visitng the greenhouses
where so many of the exotic plants were in flower



We even spotted a late butterfly as we walked around the grounds.

We also noticed that the autumnal colours are making themselves noticed, depsite the 27c temperateure my car registered on the drive home.


It was such a lovely day. 

My card today is a sunny butterfly card up for sale at Dotty's Teahouse in Carshalton using Visible Image stmaps.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Stamping sensations 2/3 something beginning with B mine is butterfly.
Fashionable stamping 2/3 quote away
Pile it on 1/3 think big or 1 layer mine is a big sentiment
Pixie's snippets playground #335 I used a snippet of card to make my butterfly with.
The butterfly challenge the letter A I have gone with apricot

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave your very kind comments. The wind seems to be really picking up today so stay safe it you are in the UK!

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x



8 comments:

  1. Lovely post Jane and beautiful pictures. Wisley looks lovely. great card too...what a nice sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics Jane ... what a beautiful place!!
    Enjoy your sunshine and heat, we had Storm Ali here today and now I have a lot less plants in my garden. :(
    Gorgeous card as always!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wisley and it looks amazing in your photos - love the shot of the waterlily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.. what an amazing place.. and those flowers.. I've never seen anything as eye-popping as that first one! I also love your card. Friendship is indeed a special treasure. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice take on an ond favourute sentiment Jane, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful photos, Wisley looks a beautiful place. Love your card, such a lovely design and a great sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos of Wisley Jane - some of the blooms look almost from outer space! And you card is fabulous - that's gonna sell right away for sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been to Wisely in such a long time. I have itchy feet now. All beautiful pictures and I love how you have captured the butterfly with its wings open. We have had a few Cabbage Whites still in the garden. Your card is lovely with the beautiful butterfly and wise words. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x