Saturday 13 April 2019

An Easter tag for Daisy

It is time for my second DT project for our April challenge over at Country View. We have a nice easy theme of Spring/Easter. We look forward to seeing lots of lovely spring inspired creations.
You can enter our April challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that UK postage and packing is absolutely FREE! All the details for the challenge can be found here.
For my design team projects for April I decided to make my Easter tags which I make every year for my big and little babies.
I share my first tag here if you missed it. That one was made for my grandson Jack.

Today's tag was made for my 5 year old granddaughter Daisy. I used an inky distress ink mop up tag for the background. I added some more distress ink using several Tim Holtz stencils and added some crackle paste though my Tim Holtz flower stencil.
I got some lovely crackle.
Daisy loves die cuts so I die cut some chicks and a label and put this together. The dies are Cheery Lynn, Tim Holtz, Memory Box and Spellbinders
With a couple of close ups



I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges

Simon says stamp Monday down on the farm
Simon says stamp Wednesday No designer paper

I hope to see lots of you joining in the fun..the details again are here.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for stopping by.

   Back soon.

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Daisy is going to love that tag.. I can see it hung on her wall as art and kept forever.
    ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Easter! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Daisy is going to love this tag, especially since she enjoys making creative things with you. Happy Easter to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a sweet little tag for a sweet little girl ... love the crackle effect!
    Happy weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Jane! The way the Distress ink colours the crackle paste is perfect as it gives unity to the whole tag. I bet Daisy will be pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag and I like the crackled flowers a lot. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x