Monday 29 April 2019

His and her's hummingbirds

After our record breaking Easter temperatures we are back to more normal late April temperatures. 
I spotted these camellia locally
 and the tulips are in my garden pots are glorious.

We are now in the last few days of April and my Monday design team make for Visible Image is a His and Her's version of a design I made using the hummingbird from the lovely Life is beautiful stamp set.
and also the birthday sentiment from Go to words

I made card for my best friend and my Dad's birthdays using an alcohol ink background on Yupo paper.
My BF loves pink so I got out silver and pink AIs and started dripping them onto my Yupo
until I was happy with the mix.
 I stamped the humming bird across the white space 

I did the same for my Dad's this time using a different colour palette.

I then added my sentiments, a couple of embellishments, matted them up.
Here they are separately.


I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges;

Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Try it on Tuesday 1/3 springtime
Lil patch of crafty friends 1/3 anything goes
A gem of a challenge 1/3 anything goes
Sweet stampers 1/5 birthday/celebrate

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the last few days of April and all the lovely spring colours around us. They are so inspiring. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous backgrounds. It's a long time since I used AIs... you've done a lovely job with them. The hummimgbird is a lovely image and it's nice to do a his and hers version. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab how two similar designs can look so different!!
    Pretty grim here today .. I'd like last Mondays weather back again please!!!
    Just a week until France though!! :)
    Have new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! WOW! Thank you for joining in over at Try It On Tuesday! Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful! Loving the Alcohol Inked patterns! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flowers! I also love the two cards, my favorite is the red and pink one.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the different coloured cards look so different.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely backgrounds. Great to see your work in progress. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous set of card.Love your backgrounds and designs...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your cards, fantastic AI backrounds.

    And your flowers are wonderful.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge 8 at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x