Monday 22 April 2019

Easter Monday relaxation

Good morning, it's the last day of the Easter holiday and what a wonderful one it has been. The weather could not have been better and we celebrated little Jack's 2nd birthday yesterday on the hottest day of the year in the hottest part of the UK. I will get my photos sorted out and a post up very soon but here is one from our sunny day.
It is also time for my Monday design team make for Visible Image and for today I thought I would share another project made some time back but never shared before. 
It uses the wonderful Mr Caterpillar stamp set.
I made this card for Creative stamping magazine last year and the colour scene was set for us as reds/greens/orange/yellows.
Using the set colours I made an alcohol ink mysterious background for my laid back Mr C to relax in and smoke his pipe.
I dripped the colours into the middle and loved the bubbles they formed.

I coloured up Mr Caterpillar with my Zig watercolours.
and then fussy cut him out adding glossy accents to make lenses for his glasses, plus some glitter and white pen accents.
I stamped, cut out and matted up the sentiment in the set and put my card design together.
Here it is;
With a couple of close ups.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Sweet stampin 1/3 recycle/anything goes
Crafty catz 2/3 anything goes
Creative fingers 2/3 anything goes
Creative artiste 2/3 anything mixed media
Crafter's Castle 1/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

If you are quick this and lots of other stamps, stencils and even the new dies are on offer in the Visible Image Easter sale. But hurry as it finished at midnight. Here is a direct link. So if you are full of chocolate and keen to work it off with some crafting, hop on over before the Easter bunny leaves for this year. Also the stock is limited so he may well have sold out by the time this gets posted. 

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the end of the Easter holiday. The sun is still shining here and it looks like another glorious day is in store.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x


5 comments:

  1. Awe look at Jack and Daisy eagerly waiting on some cake!! :) The cake is wonderful Jane.
    Glad you all had a lovely day yesterday, the weather was wonderful all over the Easter weekend.
    Just love that little caterpillar. :)
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!* to handsome little Jack! What a doll! The card is amazing and so eye-catching! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous background for such a great image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool and colourful-love your background work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month!
    Hugs... Mike
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Craftsucut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x