Thursday 14 November 2019

Autumn leaf inspiration

The weather has finally turned very chilly and the leaves are beginning to fall now. I took these photos last week to show the awesome autumnal leaves I have witnessed this year. I am so very lucky where I live, just 10 miles from London but in a very pretty suburb. The local lake glowed with the colours. 





I still visit my dino ducks (Egyptian geese) regularly and feed them. They are just a total delight.
 who can resist this face?

Inspired by these colours around me I made my November artist trading coins for the swap I take part in.
I make 5; 3 for the swap, 1 for Daisy and 1 to keep for reference.
I made some quick inky backgrounds
and stamped the small Visible Image Erika's Maple leaf onto some inky mop up card. Some I added some texture to with a little crackle and some little dew drops of sparkle using Glossy Accents. I also added some of the tiny leaves to the coins and a sentiment.
Here they are;
 with a couple in close up.


The style of the type face with this stamp set is just perfect for creating leafy scenes.

I would like to enter my coins into the following challenges;

Mix it up 5/5 anything goes
Addicted to stamps and more make your mark
Cupcake inspirations 1/3 colour challenge; red orange and yellow
The house that stamps built 1/3 tic tac toe I have gone for the right vertical line; watercolour, anything but a card and sparkle/shimmer
Fab n funky 1/3 add some sparkle
Through the craft room door 1/2 anything goes
Crafty sentiments 1/3 anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.

I am back tomorrow with my 2nd DT post for STAMPlorations.


Bye for now,

Jane x

9 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! We got early snow here boohoo. It took all our pretty fall colored leaves away. Your projects are so fun! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous autumn colour ... both in your photos and your coins, just love the little dew drops.
    And your little duck friends are gorgeous. :)
    Happy weekend ahead.
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. The autumn colours look stunning in the sunshine. I love your amazing ATCoins. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ATC coins, love your backgrounds and that great font for the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous trees you have there.. and the coins are fabulous with the look of drops of water on them.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos, such amazing places and cute ducks!
    Your ATCs are stunning, lovely colours and the drops on them look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this post is a treat to the eyes. Love your ATCs bright and vibrant. Love how you incorporate the colors of the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  8. What works of art. I like how similar yet different the coins are. The texture and shine are just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to a Stamps and More.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at The Mix It Up Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x